D'ni (D'ni: D'nE, D'nee, meaning 'new beginning' or 'new start' (literally "new again")) could be referring to:
- The D'ni civilization, former Ronay who fled into the D'ni caverns on Earth.
- The Age of D'ni, also known as Earth, the Age that the D'ni fled to from Garternay.
- The D'ni City, home of the D'ni civilization.
- The D'ni Cavern Proper, the main cavern in the D'ni City.
- The D'ni language, spoken by the D'ni people.
- The D'ni number system, the base-25 numeric system used by the D'ni people.
- D'ni Time Units, used by the D'ni people.