Words, Section 5
- Line numbers have been added instead of the closing brackets.
- Do my wishes deceive me?
- I have never seen like this before.
- Darkness and tears fill my eyes,
- But not today.
- No longer do they mourn;
- No longer do they not realize their path.
- Is this the ending?
- Is this what I wait for?
- There can be no deception
- With such dreams that outweigh my own.
- Does this end have to leave so soon?
- Do not take the end from me.
- Do not put out the least for they will save you.
- The gathered will tell of the path of the shell.
- The bound will know of the path of the stone.
- Words are many, but action is what is desired.
- The gathered will find rest when the light comes.
- The circle is broken;
- The metal melted in the fire.
- Strangely the cloth does not burn.
- The cloth of many;
- It remains in the fire
- And produces new life.
- Though the circle is gone
- It has brought triumph.
- The dreams of the wise are a gift from the Maker.
- The cleft is a blessing to the gathered.
- Contempt is a gift from the accuser.
- Roll the stone to know the deceiver.
- They ask for it again.
- They cry out for yesterday.
- They want wisdom united
- Under one.
- "Never", He says.
- That time has vanished.
- Misery will be great
- If that ancient place is visited again.
- Can a dead tree grow again?
- A man looks and sees death.
- It has been cut to nothing.
- There are no more branches,
- And no future is seen.
- But the Maker looks and sees life
- Beneath the death and destruction.
- A drop of water falls from the sky,
- And begins the journey downward.
- And the roots drink deeply.
- With the wisdom of the grower a new branch will grow.
- The burdened one will write to save worlds, and save one.
- The dreamer will dream to save worlds, and save many.
- The path is folly for those who toil.
- The path is wise for those who wait.
- I see the tree, with so many branches.
- What a sight!
- To watch it fall, and grow again.
- Can teeth replace Books?
- Can hands replace Ink?
- Can mirrors replace memory?
- Can one replace the many?
- When such things are believed
- So an ending nears.
- The Maker listens to D'ni,
- And he hears nothing.
- All of them look over you.
- And they do not see the right path.
- Follow the path of light, enter a new beginning.
- They seek answers in Ink and Paper
- And only find truth.
- They seek change in truth
- And only find empty hearts.
- They follow the truth and denounce all that is within.
- Evil is buried as quickly as love.
- They study the truth and denounce all choice.
- Evil is shunned as quickly as good.
- They write the truth and denounce all that came before.
- Perfection is sought as quickly as evil.
- Seek knowledge and you will find evil.
- Seek wisdom and you will find knowledge.
- Seek truth and you will find wisdom.
- Seek love and you will find truth.
- A new river flows through the land,
- Its paths are chosen wisely.
- The waters have lived through many dry lands
- And are no longer deceived by imaginary images.
- There are some who hear it roar through the land;
- Some see the dark waves and ripples.
- Those who refuse to acknowledge that it flows
- Are swept away by the storm that follows.
- Make a path to the sun,
- And the light will shine upon you.
- Make a path to the sky,
- And the storms will come.
- A new tree buries the beliefs of old;
- A tree of stone and power.
- Deep roots sustain it;
- Roots that absorb the waters of the past;
- Waters long forgotten
- But still flowing underground;
- Under new trees, with barks of life
- And rings of stone .
- Under the sun is the bringer of destruction.
- To the wound the bringer of pride returns.
- But the son of the son will carry the burden.
- And his wife will face the storm.
- Give him a pen, and he will plan.
- Give her a pen, and she will dream.
- And a daughter will carry the burden of her father.
- And the daughter of the daughter will live in peace.