Words, Section 2
- Do not trust the sons of the burdened one.
- They will seek comfort in their books.
- This is the warning of the fall.
- Do not seek comfort in your books.
- When destruction comes, other ages will not save you.
- Seen under bones in the jail cells,
- A row of keys is here.
- Minds are soft, hearts are callused.
- In the new place chaos reigns.
- Wisdom is hidden.
- But a storm approaches, and a new river flows.
- Its waters of deep red stain the land.
- Cross the valley of dry sand and new blooms will appear.
- Wisdom is found.
- The action of the gathered means nothing.
- The action of the deceived is toiling in vain.
- The dam has been destroyed,
- And the river opened.
- He who unleashed its fury
- Screams for mercy, and calls for help.
- But no one comes.
- As death drowns him,
- It takes everything in its path.
- Darkness makes the righteous humble and the evil bold.
- Darkness comes at the end of time.
- Take the path upward, or those above will travel downward.
- Seek the path of the shell.
- The meeting of worlds is destruction and blessing.
- The kingdom of D'ni is not made of rock and stone, but heart and mind.
- They rejoice at a spark,
- Though they never see the fire.
- They rejoice at a star,
- Though they never see the sun.
- They honor magicians,
- And never know of true power.
- They bow to liars,
- Because truth cannot wait.
- When the tree dies there will come a new one.
- A grower to learn of the death.
- A grower to see new life.
- A grower to bring the gathered.
- A grower to restore the least.
- A grower to move through time.
- A grower to link at will.
- A grower to follow the shell.
- A grower to banish the darkness.
- A grower to graft the branches.
- A grower to join the paths.
- Black turns to green.
- Red and yellow fruits emerge.
- And he laughs at the worm,
- And soon there are many.
- The hill of fire allows them to find their way.
- Evil follows their path.
- One will take where another left off.
- Vagabonds enter unknowingly.
- Incomplete is the task at hand.
- Soon there will be another.
- Thought not a King, the Ruler dies.
- The spilling of his blood
- Creates rivers in the city.
- He laughs and smiles and cries at him
- And the one with him.
- Another teaches,
- So that the choices are ours.
- The patient find solace in the wait,
- While the restless follow the path of folly.
- Follow the patient path.
- There are three who live in darkness and silence.
- Blinded are those who search for them.
- One saves D'ni and dies
- At the hands of rulers.
- Another destroys D'ni and lives
- At the hands of followers.
- There is another who both destroys and saves;
- Both lives and dies,
- At the hands of both rulers and followers.
- While there is always strength in the hidden,
- There is great trust in those who live and die.
- The Maker uses the made who are willing.
- He provides a light to discern the willing from the wicked.
- A light in the cavern eases fear and provides comfort for the willing.
- A light in the cavern causes the wicked to scurry to the darkness.
- A new life, in a new place, begins for a few;
- Full of blessings, full of good.
- But maturity does not come from ease and prosperity.
- Prepare for suffering, and growth will come.
- Life dies, darkness spreads.
- Day ends, Night grows.
- What is this invasion?
- For the fourth time, they come.
- Two come to war;
- Two run from war;
- Two die;
- Two live although they kill.
- All of them;
- Above whom are none
- They believe.
- So I say again
- Seven they are,
- Though little do they realize.
- Only four is seen as they see.
- For seven is one,
- And one is seven.
- Libraries hold the writings of man.
- Hearts holds[sic] the truth of the Maker.